Friday, August 14, 2009

A good start

This month has started out to be a great stitching month. I have worked on The UnTold Story, My French Country Rooster and part two C and D of the Castles in the Air. Tomorrow Jan and Sharliena will be coming over for our monthly Stitch and Bitch. So I know I will be working on The Home Of A Needleworker for an hour or two. Jan and I are both working on this piece and we only work on it during our S&B. She is a much faster stitcher than I am but it will get done. We both started working on the house and I only have the roof to do, hope to get that finished tomorrow.

I have a coupon for Michaels for 25% off my entire purchase to use on Sunday and will be getting the floss and material for the Mary Wigham sampler
I plan to change the colors a little bit and will most likely do it on 28 count over one so it will be smaller. I am finding with my magnifier the smaller count materials are really calling my name.

No comments: