Saturday, December 20, 2014

Clue 4 Is Done and Pot 4 Dickie Update.

We are getting closer to the end of Bonnie Hunter's Yearly Mystery Quilt. She told us on Oct 9th what color fabric's and the amounts we would need for the mystery quilt. On Black Friday she posted the first clue. If you get a chance check out all the great link ups that are posted of the great quilters are posting of their progress. She will post the reveal New Years. 
I have finished all four clues so far. It feels great to be able to keep up this year. Last year I got behind with the first clue and never bothered to keep going. This year is very different. 

Here are my blocks for Fridays clue 4, finished. I have not purchased any fabric for this quilt, which is making this even more fun for me. I am making it totally scrappy so some of the colors aren't quite what Bonnie called for but I am using what I have. Or what a few friends have donated to the project. 




Here is the next band on P4D. I am stitching away to get it finished by my 65th Birthday. 

Happy Holiday Everyone and Stay Safe.


7 comments:

llknbillburg said...

You know I love seeing it, whenever you post a pic of it! My P4D continues to languish in the work pile but I have no fear that yours will be finished right on schedule. Merry Christmas!! Laura

Jan said...

Go Go Stitch Stitch! I know you can get P4D done by your birthday. It is looking great.

Vireya said...

Your mystery blocks are looking lovely!

Nann said...

I'm using what I have on hand for my Grand Illusion, too. Bonnie's patterns are very forgiving that way. Your stitchery is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your GI2014 progress. I am a little behind (on clue 2). It is nice to see everyones progress here and on facebook.

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

I am also using fabrics from my stash, that makes it fun. I find the whole process is fun and love seeing others colors. yours is looking wonderful.

TLC said...

Great job on the mystery. I'm clueless as to what P4D stands for? Happy 65th birthday!