Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015 It's a great start to a great Year,

I watched the ball drop to bring in 2015 right after the last few stitching were done to finish another band of Pot 4 Dickie . 

Than I went to Quiltville to see that Bonnie had posted the last clue for the Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt. I wanted to head to the sewing machine right than but there was no way. This morning I got 3 blocks sewn than just had to put it on the design wall to see how it was going to look. It's very colorful and I can't wait till I get the rest done. 
 Oops as I am looking at the picture I see a block that was set in wrong, have to go fix that. 
Happy Stitching everyone and stay safe and well in 2015

2 comments:

Minnie said...

Progress on Pot 4 Dickie is coming along great and the new quilt blocks are beautiful.

llknbillburg said...

Wow! You must have some eagle eye! I searched for it and couldn't find anything wrong!! Still loving P4D!! Laura